Looking For Advice?Our team will help you get more from our service.
THANKS FOR VISITING INTERCORP!
We truly appreciate customers and their expectations! So we would like to invite you to spend a minute and share your feedback with us!
Choose Your Package Now
$4200 $3600 USD / 1st year *
- Formation of a Singapore Limited Company
- Secretarial services for one year
- Registered address for one year
- Business Registration Renewal
- Bank introduction for account opening in SG Bank
- Director-resident for one year
- Order or Enquire
* The price is valid until May 31, 2019
Singapore Company Incorporation Process
3 simple steps to setup a Singapore company with us
Step 1: Pre-incorporation
We offer free consultation to help you
- Think of your desired company name. INTERCORP Specialists will check for the availability;
- Plan and structure your company, i.e. directors, shareholders, and shares capital.
We will provide you with planning and structural advice.
Step 2: Incorporation & Bank Account Application
Sign incorporation documents and information for company set up.
- Contact INTERCORP! We will advise you on the required documents and information for company set up;
- Your company will be incorporated within 3-5 days. The incorporation certificate is optional, and will be available in 1 week upon request;
- Company chops and seal will be available after successfully incorporated.
Step 3: Post-incorporation
Let us take away your worries!
Cost Effective Tax System
- First SGD$100,000 profit is 0% tax rate for 3 years (Conditions apply. Contact us for more details)
- Corporate tax rate is capped at 8.5% on profits under $300K
- Corporate tax rate is capped at 17% on profits over $300K
- Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements
- No dividends or capital gains tax
- No profit tax if the company's offshore profit does not remit into Singapore
- Low personal tax rates; capped at 20%
- Gateway to Southeast Asia
- Solid foreign exchange and securities industry backed by 24 hour financial trading
- Many major international flight routes
- Rival to Hong Kong to be the world's largest container port
Stable Economic Climate
- Transparent business operations with sound judicial system
- Goods and services tax (GST) allows to rely less on income taxes; Low GST rate (7%)
- Economic stability to attract foreign investors; No restriction on foreign ownership
Excellent Pro-business Infrastructure
- Well-established and regulated financial sector
- Advanced technological capabilities
- Strong legal framework (excellent regulations Intellectual Property protection)
- Major international banks and skilled workforce
- Flexible immigration policies supporting foreign talent
- Gateway to Southeast Asia
- The easiest place to do business
- No “Tax Heaven” reputation
- First SGD$100,000 profit is 0% tax rate
- No Profit tax if the company's offshore profit does not remit into Singapore
- No restriction on foreign ownership
Pros & Cons of setting up a Singapore company
- Requires a local company secretary
- Requires a local resident director
- Directors cannot be a corporate entity
- Requirement to file annual report, financial/audit report