Looking For Advice?Our team will help you get more from our service.
THANKS FOR VISITING INTERCORP!
We truly appreciate customers and their expectations! So we would like to invite you to spend a minute and share your feedback with us!
Choose Your Package Now
$1690 $1350 USD / 1st year *
- Formation of a Seychelles Company
- Registered agent for one year
- Registered address for one year
- Set of corporate documents
- Certificate of Incumbency
- Company stamps and common seal
- Bank Account Opening Introduction (in Hong Kong)
- Nominee Service
- Order or Enquire
* The price is valid until September 30, 2018
Seychelles Company Incorporation Process
3 simple steps to setup a Seychelles Offshore Company with us
Step 1: Pre-incorporation
We offer free consultation to help you
- Think of your desire company name. (Specialists of INTERCORP will check for the availability);
- Plan and structure your company, i.e. office address, directors, shareholders, and shares capital. (Specialists of Intercorp may provide you the planning and structural advice).
Step 2: Incorporation & Bank Account Application
Sign incorporation documents and information for company set up.
- Contact Intercorp! Specialists of INTERCORP will advise you the required documents and information for Seychelles Company set up;
- Company will be incorporated in 7-14 days, and the incorporation documents will be available upon incorporation; Company chops and seal will be available after issuance of incorporation certificate.
- At the same time, we will help you prepare a set of documents for bank account application;
- You can submit your documents to the bank, after the company has been incorporated. Some may require video or in person interview.
Step 3: Post-incorporation
Let us take away your worries!
- As your company secretary we will inform you about necessary compliance steps and guide you through
the process; Filing your renewal of business registration license
- Let us be more than your conventional service provider. We help you grow, scale, connect and succeed with our extensive range of business and marketing solutions.
- Open Bank Account (Specialists of INTERCORP will advise and provide a wide range of choices for offshore banks)
Stable political status
Low setup and maintenance cost
No dividends, capital gains and royalty tax
Unparalleled privacy (no public registry of Shareholders, Directors or beneficial owners)
No requirement to file accounts and audit report
No minimum or maximum capital requirements
Zero-tax rate if business operates outside Seychelles
Nominee Shareholders and directors are permitted
Another IBC can act as Nominee
Secure offshore banking
No US or EU IRS Interference (No tax information sharing agreements)
- No requirement to file annual return;
- No requirement to file audit report;
- No requirement of local company secretary;
- No minimum or maximum capital requirements;
- Zero-tax rate if business operates outside Seychelles;
- Fewer requirements on corporate governance.
Pros & Cons of setting up a Seychelles offshore company
- Reputation as a “tax heaven”;
- Trading activities require a license.