Looking For Advice?Our team will help you get more from our service.
THANKS FOR VISITING INTERCORP!
We truly appreciate customers and their expectations! So we would like to invite you to spend a minute and share your feedback with us!
Choose Your Package Now
$1430 USD / 1st year *
- Company Registration
- Local Secretary Service
- Provision of Legal Address
- Company Stamps and Common Seal
- Bank Account Opening Introduction
- Certificate of Incumbency
- Order or Enquire
* The price is valid until July 31, 2020
BVI Company Incorporation Process
3 simple steps to setup a BVI company with us
Step 1: Pre-incorporation
We offer free consultation to help you
- Think of your desire company name. (Specialists of Intercorp will check for the availability);
- Plan and structure your company, i.e. office address, directors, shareholders, and shares capital. (Specialists of INTERCORP may provide you the planning and structural advice).
Step 2: Incorporation & Bank Account Application
Sign incorporation documents and information for company set up.
- Contact INTERCORP! Specialists of Intercorp will advise you the required documents and information for BVI Company set up.
- Company will be incorporated in 7 days, and the incorporation documents will be available upon incorporation;
- Company chops and seal will be available after issuance of incorporation certificate;
- At the same time, we will help you prepare a set of documents for bank account application;
- You can submit your documents to the bank, after the company has been incorporated. Some may require video or in person interview.
Step 3: Post-incorporation
Let us take away your worries!
- As your company secretary we will inform you about necessary compliance steps and guide you through
the process; Filing your renewal of business license
- Let us be more than your conventional service provider. We help you grow, scale, connect and succeed with our extensive range of business and marketing solutions;
- Open Bank Account (Specialists of INTERCORP will advise and provide a wide range of choices for offshore banks).
- Simple and fast to incorporate a company;
- Fewer requirements on corporate governance;
- Low setup and maintenance cost;
- Maximum confidentiality and anonymity;
- No tax levied BVI offshore company;
- No dividends, capital gains and royalty tax;
- No requirement on local company secretary;
- No requirement to file annual return;
- No requirement to file audit report.
Pros & Cons of setting up a BVI offshore company
- BVI has a reputation as a “tax heaven”. Governmental organization would be more cautious on tax liabilities;
- More restrictive due diligence is required to set up;
- Trading activities require a trading license;
- Need to file annual report, financial/audit report;
- Not permitted to own real estate property.